2018 San Francisco VitalGuide
2018 San Francisco VitalGuide
San Francisco VitalGuide 2018
The first healthy travel guide book series will lead you to San Francisco’s best vegan restaurants, best workouts, coolest juice bars, running routes, outdoor adventures and more. Dining selections range from quick and casual to luxe and linger-worthy, and fitness picks range from gentle to ‘hurts so good’.
Sections include a neighborhood guide, ‘best of’ selections, specialty itineraries, interviews with locals, healthy hotels list, healthy airport cheat sheet and more.
Your purchase includes two versions of the new digital guide: a mobile-optimized version for streamlining and a printable version for going screen-free.
The San Francisco VitalGuide includes:
- Our five favorite plant-based (or plant-friendly) breakfast spots
- Our five top picks for chic and plant-forward dinners with friends
- The six top spots to sweat (including a few multitaskers for sweating and people watching)
- Three curated wellness itineraries covering progressive dinners, Art Basel-featured galleries, and a day of healthy meetings for our business traveler friends
- A handful of dietary restriction-friendly and design-driven hotels, from 'this one's on me' to 'wallets at the ready'
- Four weekend escapes perfect for romantic escapades, family adventuring or escaping the urban jungle for an unplug
- Three Airport cheat sheets
- So much more we cannot wait for you to see
Healthy San Francisco
Grab the first healthy travel guidebook to San Francisco and discover the best vegan restaurants, best workouts, coolest juice bars, running routes, outdoor adventures and more. Dining selections range from quick and casual to luxe and linger-worthy, and fitness picks range from gentle to ‘hurts so good’.
Things To Do in San Francisco
Interviews with local tastemakers including Elaine Hayes, Charlie Gulick and Jill Fraser offer glimpses into how the hip-healthy locals really live. Walkable itineraries, tips on health-conscious hotels and luxe weekend retreats are the perfect blueprint for a fully immersive well-in-SF experience.
Take it Home
Either in preparation for your voyage or upon return, tap recipes from tastemakers and the Bay Area's top wellness resorts for everything from vegan chocolate chip cookies to a DIY salt scrub.
Travel Like a Local
Each selection is personally vetted by city locals so you can explore the city's healthiest best without having to feel like a tourist. Our San Francisco VitalGuide also includes a selection of exclusive interviews with local wellness movers and shakers including MNTSTUDIO Founder Elaine Hayes, SALT Founder Melissa Alling, Juice Shop Co-Founder Charlie Gulick and Jill Milan Co-Founder Jill Fraser. Each interviewee shares their favorite places around the Bay Area - from chic coffee shops in NoPa and casual dinner in Nob Hill to sweaty Pilates in Palo Alto and colonics in Marin. We have it all covered and can't wait to share it with you.